PPA Reformer Instructor Training
Embark on a life-changing journey. The Progressive Pilates certified Instructor Training provides you with a solid foundation to teach Pilates, inspire others and deepen your own physical practice.
The focus of our Level I Reformer Pilates Course, is to provide students with applied knowledge of the ‘Core’ anatomy, postural alignment, neutral positioning, and a deep foundation in Pilates functional movement, principles and philosophy.
The Progressive Pilates Reformer course has two tracks
Our PPA RI 170+ Hour Course
This training is appropriate for Graduates who are currently qualified in fitness/yoga/dance/physio/ physical therapy/movement and have completed an Anatomy and Physiology qualification.
Our PPA RP I 280+ Hour Course
This training is appropriate for serious students of Pilates and Reformer Pilates who wish to start teaching Reformer Pilates [only] to change career etc.
Our Instructor Training is an experiential and extensive training where you will acquire many different tools on:
- Pilates Principles and fundamentals of Reformer Pilates
- Machine Safety
- Underpinning knowledge, skills, core competencies
- Core stability the inner unit
- Movement stability outer unit
- Postural types/dysfunctions/effects
- Exercise analysis/selection/progressions Movements for beginner to intermediate
- Use of props to assist performance and enhance comfort
- Class planning/programming and many more, with focus on how to use them, when to use them and who they are appropriate for.
Next 2019 Dates:
R1: Friday 12th & Saturday 13th July New 2 day format
RF1: Friday 12th & Saturday 13th July
Assessment: Assessment for R1 on MP4 & 12week progressive class program 8 weeks from course date.
Included: Course manual, DVD, Private FB Group and Assessment x 1. [Extension or resit fees apply]
Application confirmed only – on receipt of booking form and deposit
Qualification: Certificate in Reformer Pilates [R Level I – beginner to improver level] and/or [R level 2- Intermediate level]
Please click on the button to view more details about the Reformer Pilates Teacher Training Course.