Progressive Pilates certified Instructor Training
The Progressive Pilates certified Instructor Training provides you with a solid foundation to teach Pilates, inspire others and deepen your own physical practice. The focus of our Level I/II Mat Pilates Course, is to provide students with applied knowledge of the ‘Core’ anatomy, postural alignment, neutral positioning, and a deep foundation in Pilates functional movement, principles and philosophy.
What we offer
- PPA PI/II – Pilates Mat Instructor Level 2 (beginner to intermediate level)
- PPA PIII – Pilates Mat Instructor Level 3 (mat advanced level)
- PPA FI/II – Pilates Mat Instructor Level 1 (beginner to intermediate level)
- PPA RI-Pilates Reformer Instructor Level 1 (beginner to improver level)
- PPA RII-Pilates Reformer Instructor Level 2 (intermediate level)
- PPA RIII-Pilates Reformer Instructor Level 3 (advanced level)
Our Next Course – Matwork L1&2
Matwork Level 1&2 Dates:
8th/9th & 22nd/23rd February 2019
Assessment April 20th
Included: course manual, DVD, access to private FB page, assessment x 1
Qualification: PPA Certificate in Matwork Pilates Level 1 & 2, REPS Ireland accredited.
Click the link for details or call the studio to book you place.
Next Advanced Matwork
Date: 15th February 2019
Assessment: To be submitted by MP4 within 8 weeks of the course date.
Included: Course Manual, DVD, Private FB Group, Assessment x 1 [extensions & resit feesapply]
Application confirmed only – on receipt of booking form and deposit
Qualification: Certificate in Advanced Mat Pilates. Successful completion will mean you are a Fully Comprehensive Mat Pilates Instructor.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of Beginner and Intermediate Pilates Teacher Training. If your qualification is not with us please give us a call to discuss.
Please click on the button to view more details about the Pilates Teacher Training Courses.