Progressive Pilates certified Instructor Training
The Progressive Pilates certified Instructor Training provides you with a solid foundation to teach Pilates, inspire others and deepen your own physical practice. The focus of our Level I/II Mat Pilates Course, is to provide students with applied knowledge of the ‘Core’ anatomy, postural alignment, neutral positioning, and a deep foundation in Pilates functional movement, principles and philosophy.
What we offer
- PPA PI/II – Pilates Mat Instructor Level 2 (beginner to intermediate level)
- PPA PIII – Pilates Mat Instructor Level 3 (matadvanced level)
- PPA FI/II – Pilates Mat Instructor Level 1 (beginner to intermediate level)
- PPA RI-Pilates Reformer Instructor Level 1 (beginner to improver level)
- PPA RII-Pilates Reformer Instructor Level 2 (intermediate level)
- PPA RIII-Pilates Reformer Instructor Level 3 (advanced level)
Dates: March 23rd/24th/25th – 2018
Assessment: May 26th, 2018
Included: Course Manual, DVD, Private FB Group, Assessment x 1 [extensions & resit feesapply]
Application confirmed only – on receipt of booking form and deposit
Qualification: Certificate in Mat Pilates – [P Level I/II – beginner to intermediate level]
Please click on the button to view more details about the Pilates Teacher Training Courses.